Thursday, April 19, 2012

Home #2

Being at Home always reminds me how i miss this place . Reminds me how i also miss the people. And reminds me how i miss that person. Sometimes i just forget why i miss everything and everyone here. First it just feels home is not so exciting as i thought. But it is just the beginning. After almost 1 week being at this place , i have really realized everything.

Being at home always brings me to my old memories. Remembering the old memories before i left 4 months ago. Remembering the old memories with the people whom i spent with.

Being at home makes me know what i really want. And i am ready to ask for the second chance. Whatever how this story gonna end , i am ready to take the risk. I will not give up. I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....