Sunday, October 16, 2011

I don't know what exactly we are and i've been changed

I don't know what exactly we are .
That's what i want to tell you about . A few days , weeks , and probably will be months we have no communication and the worst thing , you has never tried to make it better .
You're busy with your own life. How could you be so fine with this situation? I never could be so fine with this . And i've been tired with this. Is this the relationship you've wished for? Or this is the way you have a relationship with someone? We're so fine for not calling for couple weeks , fine for not meet each other for couple days . This is not we are supposed to be.

I don't know what i , us , supposed to do. I'm tired to start all from me and you didn't do anything. I'm tired speak to you and you didn't say any words. i'm tired to remind you and you didn't prove anything. I'm tired to wait any change and you didn't do any change. I'm tired to wait for your call , i'm tired to wait for your trying ,i'm tired to wait for your explanation. I'm tired to wait your phone GET BETTER and YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR TRYING TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME. And i'm tired to wasting my time for just waiting for you.

I Really Don't Know What Exactly We Are..
And I've Been Changed..

2 comments:

  1. me to.. so tired, with this situation... :(* kaga nyambung kali yah???

    ReplyDelete

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....