Monday, December 19, 2011

Corner of thoughts

Actually , i have no story to be told now . Since , it seems i stuck at something that i always think about. I just can sit down at the corners , far away from people and think about anything. But , there is just only one i think about lately. Something bothers me everytime and everywhere. But , let me ask you question . Have you ever think about do something wrong for people? Although it is not wrong for you ? I prefer to do everything right in my opinion than what the people opinion. I am learning to love myself , without think about what people think and expect. Just saying .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....