Sunday, June 29, 2014

Note For Someone.

Please, do not act, say or behave, something like there's problem between both of us when actually there's not. It is hurt for me who completely didn't understand anything what you are thinking.

Please, if you have something to say, say it out loud in front of me. I am not the one, who can understand what it is in your mind, like God always do. I am sorry if i wasn't that perfect as you wish. Or perfect as anyone else. But as your information, i am just human. Completely imperfect. You are free to choose leaving or staying, if you no longer can't accept my imperfection.

Sorry for being rude and saying this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....