Sunday, November 20, 2011

I AM READY!

Ok..this is the time when i give you live reports from Manado. It's rainy now , and the weather is cool .
I like it :)
And i just wanna say i am ready ..really. At least , i'm not me when i wasn't in this town yet. I am ready to fight for what i've been leaving there in this town. Study hard , finished the college and go back to Makassar as soon as possible (in one condition , i'm ready also with all of my success (amiin)) :)


Hmm..i think i'll be fine in this town . i would be survive all of the things that will come to me. And i heve already like this town. Manado is just like a town , but smaller than Makassar. So, i will not be lost too much here .And ..umm..i think that's all about this town that i can tell about . And i am so excited and curious about this town so far.

Hope i'll be fine here , as fine as what i've been expected and good luck for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....