Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Them , my strange new friends :) (i will miss them *part 4*)

First of all , i wanna say a thousand thanks to Allah for the only-one-best-ever-holiday :D

Hm..i was thinking..umm..about them , my strange new friends. They are my new classmates in college , we called ourselves as "S2C". Err./--a\.i don't know what the name from , but it's ok. I can deal with it :)


These people are consists of many characters , many ethnics ,many accents , many language, we all are from different cities from all over the cities in Indonesia. I like difference , it makes all of us unite :)

Many things also that we all do together. Having a class , remedy the exams together , debating each other , do the PROGRESIP 2011 together *hahaha..i like this part most :D* , and so on.
I was wondering that what the class be like when i'm not around. I was wondering what they will feel when i'm not there.

But , whatever they feel and what the class like when i'm leaving , i will be miss them much.
I wish nothing , but best for them. :)


*nng..sorry. saya nyolong foto kalian yaa -____-" , buat yang tidak ada fotonya , tenang..foto saya masih banyak kok buat d bagikan sm kalian :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....