Friday, November 18, 2011

Just be you , not anyone else

There is nothing else that i can think about. At least , not yet and wait later. I just feel empty lately. I don't know exactly why i'm becoming so empty , but probably the reason is much because my moving to another town this sunday. If you want the honest answer ,
ok..this maybe sounds cheesy like a scene in a soap opera on TV , I'm not ready yet. But . i have to go , ready or not . I have no better choice than taking that moving desicion. Ironic. Because this is what i wanted most , but why i'm not still ready.

I just wanna say thanks and sorry for a person. Sorry for the very-short-day , for my not good behaviors , and sorry because of me and all of my weaknesses. But , thanks for being here as much as you can , trying to be a friend , bestfriend , brother , and then my only-one-ever. For a person who always be my side , always can deal with all of my weakness and strongness , always could make myself to be me , always have those gorgeous eyes , always be himself and not trying to be someone else. Don't ever think about changing anything in you. Just be you.
Wish nothing but best for we both. :)

2 comments:

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....