Saturday, October 3, 2020

Day 3: A Memory

Kenangan yang paling penting dan membekas adalah gabungan dari beberapa hal yang memang disukai. It creates a good memory. Dan di sisi lain, kalau dari beberapa hal yang dibenci, it creates a bad memory. Pada #30DaysWritingChallenge hari ketiga, i will write about a good memory. 

I remembered when i traveled to Jakarta with my husband. It was Ed Sheeran's concert. Jadi, kami beli tiket pada awal tahun 2019 untuk datang di konser itu yang diadakan di bulan April 2019. It was impulsive, actually. Haha. We have never go to the concert before, and also we have never going somewhere far together, just two of us again since honeymood. Marriage with a kid, huh? 

So, we thought, why not? Dan beruntungnya lagi, kami pilih kursi dengan modal perkiraan saja dan yang affordable. It turned out, our choices were not a dissapointment. Ternyata posisi kursi yang kami pilih dengan cara meraba-raba itu letaknya strategis. Tidak terlalu jauh dengan panggung. So, we still could saw the show clearly. Traveled together just the two of us and going to that concert were things that we do rarely as our life now and become a good memory for me. That moment is one of the opportunities for us to create a memory, refresh the relationship, and reconnect the hearts.

And then, there was Bali. I went to Bali with my friends at office. We went to the place that i've never gone before. Baik itu waktu jalan-jalan dengan keluarga dan waktu honeymoon. I always admire Bali. Bali seperti tidak pernah cukup jika harus dikunjungi hanya sekali atau dua kali. Banyak sekali yang bisa di jelajahi disana. Ditambah dengan waktu itu pergi rame-rame dengan teman-teman kantor. Para senior panutanku di kantor. 

Being with them made me realize how intoxic those people are. I remembered how supportive they are. How patient they are, facing me as their junior who is always be emotional and be too atached with work and still need to be taught. I remembered how nice they are because we covered each other's back. Writing this made me miss spending time with them. Lingkungan kerja yang tidak toxic dan bersinergi adalah salah satu hal yang paling susah didapatkan.

Tahun lalu, adalah tahun ter"jalan-jalan" buat saya. I went to Jakarta with my husband. I went to Bali with my friends. Those are things that i seldom get one at the time. Dua perjalanan dalam satu tahun. Setelah 2019 adalah menjadi tahun terepic sejauh ini. I graduated with all of my best effort. And then, i traveled twice. And then, at the end of year, Hana was conceived. What a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 10: Your Bestfriend

Di bangku SD, sahabat saya ada dua orang. Mereka adalah teman sekelas dan teman satu mobil jemputan. Kami bahkan tidak tahu apa itu sahabat....